I have been following the 10 Blogs Worth Keeping an Eye On initiative with great interest as a way to discover new gems in cyberspace. And it is now my turn thanks to Ozge Karaoglu, who included my blog in her list!
I could of course mention the obvious blogs that everybody talks about: those of Jeremy Harmer, Ken Wilson, Larry Ferlazzo, Shelly Terrell, Burcu Akyol and Karenne Sylvester, among others.
But since I run an educational technology blog I will focus on blogs specifically related to technology integration for language learning. So here´s my list of 10 blogs in no particular order:
- Breaking News English, Sean Banville´s ready-made lessons based on news
- Digital Play, Graham Stanley and Kyle Mawer´s blog on digital game-based learning
- Free English Lessons Online, Sue Lyon-Jones lessons based on web materials
- Movie Segments to Assess Grammar Goals, Claudio Azevedo´s blog on using film clips for grammar practice
- Nik´s Daily English Activities, Nik Peachey´s blog on ideas for teaching with web 2.0 tools
- Nik´s Quick Shout, Nik Peachey´s blog on web 2.0 tools
- Teacher Training Videos, Russell Stannard´s award winning site with web 2.0 tools tutorials
- TEFL Clips, Jamie Keddie's You Tube-based lessons
- That´SLife. Gavin Dudeney´s blog on Second Life and ELT musings
- Web 2.0 Classroom, Steven W. Anderson´s blog on web 2.0 tools to connect classrooms
- Add a picture and a link to the blog that has nominated you
- Choose 10 blogs to nominate
- Tell them that you have nominated them on your list
- Spread the word & spread the love!!